Sunday, December 21, 2008

AHHH! Package of Awesome!!!!

It has arriveth!

It is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Imagine me doing a long session of squeeling and hysterical giggling here]

I honestly don't know how to tell you adequatly how excited I am over the package. The movie is amazing - it made me laugh so hard that I fell off my sofa. Gibson loved it, too. I fed him some of the peeps today and I think the concentration of sugariness paralyzed his nerval system a little - I taped it for you, so you can judge for youselves. Also, there will be a wall of Slytherins/Twilight/Doctor Who/Nerdfighter - Americanness in my BS room, which I'm planning out at this very moment. Lauren, Kaity, who do each of you want your Slytherin-selves to happy-dance with? John or Hank? I'm kinda tending towards a Lauren-Hank/ Kaity-John match, but I'm not sure.
Also, Beth, when gibson was being a little depressed today, I used the spray-string on him and it totally cheered him up. I'm always gonna keep it ready-to-go now when I'm with gibson. Please tell everyone in Benche Ct lots of thanks from me. The Sneathen-package has been sent like 2 weeks ago - but by mistake! It is incomplete, with no letter or explanation or anything, which will follow tomorrow (It is a little complicated to coordinate those type of things whith my parents, since we dont see each other on weekdays). The Amoeba package will go out as soon as I find a container for it.

Thanks Thanks Thanks so so so much much much to all of you

Love,
Soph

PS: I'm working on the coming home thing

No comments: