Friday, June 27, 2008

Grr!

Ok, firstly, that contest would be awesome but (and i have to be a pessimist here) none of us are going to win it and if one of us did, it would suck big time anyway because they would have to chose someone to take with them. Personally, if two of my best friends went to this thing without me, i would hate them with a passion for the rest of my life. And I'm the one who likes Blue October. Just throwing my opinion out there about that.

Secondly, it REALLY sucks that no one can hang out with me. I have one week left before work starts. Then I'll be seeing you guys even less. It's depressing.

Thirdly, is anyone going to the next DIV concert??? I mean, cuz Beth and Madison aren't. I really want to go but if no one else is...


Sorry if I sound mean. I'm just not so happy at the moment.
~George

2 comments:

Sophie said...

Aww!! Somebody go hug george!

George said...

Haha thanks soph. It just makes me sad that i dont get to see everyone and i start work soon.