Sunday, June 8, 2008

scared of crocodiles

So the towing on friday was really really fun. My legs look now like somebody massacred blueberries on them, but that's okay. It was totally worth it - although I was pretty scared in the beginning: I had to hold Madison's hand... thx for that, madison. And thx Joe and Joe's dad for taking us!
Yesterday I did some hardcore packing - the closet is now half empty and so are all the drawers... I have tons of clothes to give away, so if anybody wants to come over one day after school and look through them, you're more than welcome. It feels very weird though, to already have a full suitcase in our room. It creeps me out. I even have the number of pyjamas counted up that I'll need before I get home (4) and the rest is already packed up. Aaaaaaargh! it all goes way too fast now. My parents are gonna be here in only 11 days!! I really wanna spend as much time as humanly possible with you people , before I leave. so be warned: I'm determined to stalk you. All of you. What about doing something next week, for example? Like going to the beach or something like that?

The other exchange students are starting to panic too, I think. We had an exchange student party yesterday at CJ's house and it was a lot of fun and very interesting as always, to hang out with awesome people from 5 different countries and 3 continents. Would I have been aware earlier of this being one of our last weekends here, I would have gone with all of you to Great Adventure, but well, as we all know, I'm a little slow. I was so worried about you guys though!! And what you told me afterwards scared the crap out of me! I everbody ok now?

Love from a concerned Soph

No comments: