Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Proposal...

I am not gonna lie: I'm panicking. My parents are arriving thursday night and I'm pretty sure i'm expected to spend some time with them - after not seeing them for a year and stuff. And Monday I'm already it. And that's it. I have no idea when/ if I'm ever gonna see you guys in person again. So that's why I'm panicking. Here's what I propose: Beach on Thursday. I havent been to the beach so far and I really want to. Plus it's pretty uncomplicated aka we arent going on any parents' nerves. Please let me know what you think about that as soon as posible. It would be graetly appreciated. I wanna see you one last time and say goodbye

Love, Sophs

3 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

I think I can go. But Thursday night I have to go to AD for the night. But I am open in the afternoon.

George said...

That makes me want to cry. But the beach sounds like fun. First beach trip of the year. Hopefully i can go...

Sophie said...

beth has to work from 2-7 today (Thursday) and we are lacking rides. so maybe we could do something on Saturday? We HAVE to do soemthing on saturday.
PS: Lauren, I'm sorry I used your writing-style, i was in a hurry and dindt even notice. I shall fix it immediately