Monday, October 13, 2008

feeling blah so i write, lol

well helo, ive been not posting for awhile, so, here i is again.
um, who trick o treatin in CH and whos in DT??

well beth i certainly like those songs you put up and actually the profile song aint bad if only it didnt start every time i enter the page. oh well thats what a mute buttons for lol.

yes um, i got back from my gradperents house in NC (that was all this weekend) and i return with almost finished playlists for those of you who asked. if you dont mind, if you are beth george please put three bands you LOVE and one you cant stand in a comment on this post just so i know i didnt hideously misjudge your musical tastes.

i have bad and good news, i will be leaving DIV soon i think because im so busy and it sucks up alot of brainpower and im bad at playing the kind of songs we play. i am however working together with some friends to get a band together that (gasp) just plays music for fun.

anyway, since im aperently obsessed with music while writing this post, heres my favorite emo lyrics of all time(yknow in case anyone likes depressing lyrics, lol):

I think its called 'this time eternal' or something like that, by afi.

I can not leave here I can not stay
Forever haunted, more than afraid
Asphyxiate on words iI would say
Im drawn to a blackened sky as I turn blue

anyway, speaking of haunted theres this awesome capture the flag that lighthouse youth group is putting on for the junior high and im dr. jekyll, so that will be awesome. madison is being a vampire (biiig surprise), and james is a zombie child lol.

peace out you guys, hope to see whoevers coming wednesday
joe

2 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

The DT kids are just me and Lauren. And maybe George. But I am sorry I don't want to take a big group and I am already going with my usual group. Kolin Paul and I have been Trick Or Treating together forever. Lauren is joining us.

Beth said...

i may or may not do CH...not sure yet if i will at all. but i dont have any other plans, so probably.
bands i love...hm, there's pink floyd...maroon 5...guns n roses. tho i do also like random bits of the emo-type stuff mad listens to, i just dont know much of it (love me dead, anyone?).
a band i hate...well, i hate gwen stefani ;-). tho i doubt u would have given me that anyway. and hank 3rd...again, doubt u would have that on ur playlist.