Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm still alive!!!

Hey guys!
I haven't been on the blog for so long (in case you haven't noticed it's been over a month) that anyone who hasn't seen me around would think i just up and died. (or maybe that i'm just a myth, imaginary friend, etc.)
but i am indeed still alive!
Anyway, my blog absence (can't spell much?) was because of the depressed mode i was in for quite a while there.
but im okay now.
mostly thanks to friday which was one of the best days i've had since school started. it was the entertainment production field trip, the pep rally, and homecoming. i got to hang out with all of you for a decent amount of time!!! and some other people that i looove/luuurve a lot because they are also amazing. ;-D Sophie, you were totally there in spirit (or maybe just in my head, u never know...)

So I just thought I'd pop in to say that.
I'm still plotting for my birthday (muah hahaha?). 12/05/08??? Anything going on that day i should know about that would steal my friends from the 4 hours of it being all about me? i certainly hope not! ;-)
Love yas!!!
<3 George

3 comments:

Keri Mikulski said...

Sounds like fun.. Your birthday is two days before my daughter's. :) Great time of year for a bday. Miss you guys. :)

Kaitlyn said...

I miss CHARLIE! and his butt. And not there are no pictures I looked through Tyler's camera. =[

George said...

keri, my birthday is actually the 2nd. and i agree, it is a great time of year for a birthday.
kaiti, im sorry you miss charlie ;-D