Sunday, October 26, 2008

I feel the urge to quadruple post...

but, i figure one random weird song i like is enough for one day.
i know the seasons are changing when my hands begin to feel freezing-vampire hands!! makes it uncomfortable to type :-(
has anyone else been having trouble getting on the blog lately? the past couple days, it wont go to the google sign-in page. or am i the only one whos been on the past couple days?
ugh, i swear i am never, never ever even MENTIONING a guy i like in front of anyone ever again. (i think ive made that swear multiple times in the past, i never go through with it.) my family n the kids in my class (namely the irritating singing asian) have been driving me INSANE. it totally ruins a crush when some random guy offers to blackmail him into asking u out by bargaining with a stolen assignment book. so...if u dont hear anything from me on that front...that would be why.
ESP tonight!! its gonna be ssssssccccarrrrrrryyyyyy. (im talking about the haunted prison thingy.) sry u couldnt go, madison...i was kinda rushed when i called, they were waiting on me to see how many tickets they should get...haha, if i come in tomorrow dead tired n twitchy its probably because i had freakish nightmares about ghosts following me home and like, eating out my brains in my sleep.
its gonna be fuuunnnnn...

No comments: