Thursday, October 2, 2008

The night of Awesome

I went to see John Green yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was too awesome to be described with words, therefore a video will follow shortly - but I'm not sure if i manage to put it up today, cause there is an awful lot of cutting to do and I'm going to the Jason Mraz concert tonight and taking a plane to visit relatives tomorrow at 6 am. i'm not gonna be home for a week, so that's how long it might take.
That's why I want to give you some hard and central facts about the awesomest event in the history of events, right here&now:

I talked to John
I took pictures and videos of John
John hugged me
I met other nerdfighters - from the Netherlands
We read Papertowns to each other, which John gave us, till 2 am
I showed them around Berlin today


I'm still high on the Awesome.

If you get the chance GO TO A NERDFIGHTER EVENT!! It's SO worth it. There's one in Lancaster I think.

Love, Sophs

P.s: Watch John's next video.... you might find me in there
P.P.S: I'm back to my normal color again!

2 comments:

Keri Mikulski said...

Sounds like a blast. He's an amazing author. :)

George said...

omg im sooo jealous!!! that is just too awesome!!!