Monday, May 5, 2008

eh

does anyone realize how ANNOYING it is to have an ancient cat that believes whenever you are typing, reading, playing piano or doing anything with ur hands, it should be being petted at that time? just a little fyi, if u eva use my comp...
anyway. so after the sleepover i lost my hat. i thought it was in my bag, but i didnt have it when i got back. if anyone knows anything, pls tell. i love that hat ;-). o, and does anyone know how the marked book ended up in my house? me n soph dont, were thinking maybe one of u gave 2 adam 2 give 2 us? he aint home now...and if its any of urs, sry but the cover got a bit bent up and squashed under sophies ginormous duffle bag/ bookbag. i started readin it, pretty good so far i guess...sry george...still in the beginning tho. when she first meets the goddess nyx.
i think i was going to say something else, but all i can think of is that my school totally sucks...theres absolutely no one to talk to anymore. started making funny faces at 7th graders 2day...hehe, they just laughed at me. eh, w/e.

3 comments:

Madison Gray said...

Yeah you left your hat at Andi's. I think someone has it. I gave the book to Adam on the bus. It's okay that the cover got a little bent. YOu can let Sophie read it if she wants after you're done. I'll bring the next one in to youth group on Wednsday. So far George is the only one in the amoeba that doesn't like those books. Sorry George, it's true. Well next year you'll have all of us again to talk to. Love you guys.

Peace

Sophie said...

thx...bring da hat 2 youthgroup 2? i cant go this week, i have to do sometihng else, but soph i think might go, n she can bring it home...

Sophie said...

that was beth btw