Friday, May 16, 2008

hi

For those of u who don't already know, i have succumbed. i now have a facebook. however im not under my real name, i set my last name as smith...just in case i missed adding ppl, or if they didnt realize it was me who friended them or w/e...
i went 2 washington dc the other day. it sucked, 4 the most part. boring tours that were not worth getting up at 2:30 am for. and a couple museums, and losing my group a couple times...couple people in my group were pretty decent, which sorta surrpised me, n i was hanging out w/ a couple in gym yesterday...think they might be goin 2 tech, 2...idk.
gonna start having a panic attack again, end of school year stuff...just for future reference...
y do the teachers ALWAYS give u the most schoolwork in May? ive done so many projects this week, and were startin a research paper (btw, any interesting ideas for that? wanna do something random n make my teacher regret giving us free choice ;-) ) of course the way it is with projects with me, usually we work in a group and i end up doing all the work....urgh....
and u guys r gonna ditch us for the weekend :-(. we might come visit u...ma said theres this really good store a couple blocks from the boardwalk, think u guys would be allowed 2 ditch ur group for a little bit and check it out? just wondering...
i think i'll go now. ive talked enuf.

1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

We can't ditch. Sorry.