Friday, May 2, 2008

Switchfoot

OMG GEORGE YOU TOUCH HIM. Last night was amazing. I still can't believe how awesome it was. I am still on a hyper high from it. Everybody I think will agree that it was great. Beyond great, it was spectacular spectacular. And I agree with all that think that duck tape and a car would be perfect to kidnap Switchfoot.

I wrote a song on the car ride home. I was a little out of it for those who didn't know that.

"Catch a falling Switchfoot and put it in your pocket. Save it for a rainy day....."

Lauren changed it to

"Catch a falling Switchfoot and stick it in your closet...."

I think both are awesome. And Luna Halo was amazing too. I wish I was one of the people with the scissors that MUST cut their pants off them after the show. I want to hug all of them.

We were meant to live for so much more!


Kaitlyn.

2 comments:

Beth said...

do u want to hug all the ppl from luna halo, or the people that cut theirs pants off? or both???
knowing u, its probably both ;-)

Lauren! said...

BOTH! HUG BOTH!