Saturday, May 31, 2008

party/work

hey guys...im tiiiiiirrrrreeddd.....and ssooooorrrrreee...adams bed is not comfy. i woke up 3 or 4 times last night thinkin it was almost time 2 get up...of course, the fish tank light probably wasnt helping...i kinda felt bad about skipping out on da party in my room...did i miss much? i heard u guys were loud, tho i was asleep 4 that part...work today wasnt great. dont really like the people there...the girl i was workin the register w/ was complaining about the boss the whole time, that they blamed stuff on her and made it stressful...then she kept blaming stff on me and making the register stressful...which i realized was, in fact, her fault after the deli girl had me doing stuff for her, then took over the register and had me ring up ppl's orders (the first girl, Fay, only let me watch n bag.) then fay told this random contractor guy that she had to ask the name of (it was carter) my name, age, and the fact that i live here year-round. he was creepy. i was mad. the boss is a lil (very) patronizing, whichi is one type of person i CANNOT stand (which is why chef davis @ ur school is afraid of me). but i gotta put up w/ it cuz shes paying me. so...that was my day at work...and i think im gonna fall over asleep at some point today...but ill survive.

2 comments:

Kimberley said...

salut sophie, I would like to have one of your copies, that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE kim

Sophie said...

Mais bien sur!