Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Look who's back on the blog!

Hey guys! I know i like never post so i just wanted to make a quick post.
This blog seems very absent of George. I never have anything to say. and i just soo prefer just talking to you guys in person (or over the phone or text message, u know).
Two quick things:
Lauren and Kaity, I don't think I'll ever forgive you for going to see Prince Caspian without me. that was cruel.
Joe, if you haven't noticed, we all post random, pointless things but somehow we all read each other's stuff. Wow, that made absolutely no sense. Let's try again... What i meant was, if u post, we'll read it cuz we all want to hear from you. thats what this blog is all about. keeping in touch. if for some crazy reason we don't see each other for more than a week (*gasp*) we can just report to the blog! ;-)

Oh, and one more thing!
Today is Katie's bithday (i dont think any of you know her that well, she's in history with me and madison) and she got a stuffed giraffe from her friend as a present. me and madison nicknamed it Sophie. Katie: "But it's a guy!" Me and madison: "So? We have a male puffin named Sophie!"

I think that's all for the moment...

Wait! no!
Lauren's personal blog is awesome!

Ok, now I'm finished! ;-)

No comments: