Sunday, November 2, 2008

Keri Mikulski's Holiday Contest- for two books n a poster. see blog for details.

To enter to win two books and a poster, this month's question is: Are you a giver or a receiver? What do you like better? To give presents or to receive them? Or what is the best present you ever gave or received?
I used to be a definite receiver, but now, I seriously love giving presents. Watching my daughter's eyes light is absolutely amazing. And, of course, I love spoiling my nieces. My best present? Definitely my daughter. :)
Here are the contest rules:
1. To enter to win the above mentioned two books and poster, leave a comment telling me about whether you are a giver or receiver or the best present you ever gave or received.
2. The contest ends at midnight on December 14th, 2008 and the winner will be posted on December 15th, 2008. A family member will pick the winner (including my dog at times).
3. The contest is open to everyone. Don't be shy, my writer friends.
4. If you post the contest on MySpace or your blog, you automatically receive two entries.