Saturday, November 1, 2008

My last post lied

I am doing NaNoWriMo now. I am starting today once the site starts to let me fill out everything. I have my account set up. any ideas? I am thinking about continuing my story I started over the summer. I ma going to have to work really hard to get this done but I think I can kind of do it. =] Maybe.

Update! This is my NaNoWriMo update. I have my account set up and I have started to write. I have a thousand plus done so far but not my word counter won't let up paste in the whole thing to count them up.

9 comments:

Sophie said...

yay, i have total faith in you!

Kaitlyn said...

Thanks if the stupid site would let me. You should so do it too.

Anonymous said...

aw man i soo wish.... bah curses i have no time and no willpower, good luck freazlz

Sophie said...

yea, I would love to do it, but I have life-deciding exams going on the next few weeks :( Next year... or the year after that... or maybe I 'll just put my NaNoWriMo in the summer

Beth said...

i was thinking about doing that...but decided i didnt want it to take over my life, n stuff like that...id rather write when im not under pressure. tho pressure does help me get it done...keeo us updated!

Kaitlyn said...

It will take a lot of will power but hey I am up for it. I will keep updates up.

George said...

I have no idea what's going on!!! Sombody please explain this to me!!!

Beth said...

nanowrimo is national novel writing month. u try to write an entire novel in the month of november, its a contest. i think theres a cash reward or something...the goal is a 50,000 word book. some 600 words a day, i think it works out to be? idk, idr.

Keri Mikulski said...

I have to find you.. Friend me. :)

Good luck.. The site is super slow.