Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Updates everyone

I have seriously been slacking. oops. My NaNoWriMo is almost three thousand words. I am working on it. School has cut majorly into my writing time. This long weekend will be good for writing. If you go to my NaNoWriMo page I posted my word count up and I have a summary of the story on there and everything. I am working on it.

Oh and if any of you don't want me to kind of use you or anything like that in my story tell me now because I have noticed a lot of Amoeba-y stuff is kind of in there.

4 comments:

Sophie said...

kaity! How can I get to your page? I really wanna read your story!

Keri Mikulski said...

Hope you feel better soon. Keep writing. :)

Sophie said...

nvm, I've found you. The story sounds great, keep writing!

Kaitlyn said...

Sorry but I have not been writing much at all. I am so busy so I don;t think I will be gettting the 50000 done to the end of the month but I am going to keep writing.