Friday, September 12, 2008

The Blog

I see what everyone means about the blog dying out a bit...but maybe this is just cuz we mostly know what we're all doing every day and it isnt very exciting?
I have no plans for the weekend, as of yet, tho i need to talk to my boss to see if im working. I kinda hope i am, because i lent my twilight to a turkish girl that wont be in the country for much longer...
today in exploratory we made PB&J sandwichs at each other's instructions and cracked up laughing at the stupid mistakes/leavings out/jelly flinging everywhere/etc. Several of the boys had about 5 sandwichs, cuz no one wanted theirs...soon we'll start the real class tho.
and...not much else going on (that im willing to post about, anyway, haha). so, i shall go, and check the retarded teen ink emails i got, and look up song lyrics (i 4get which song, but im sure itll come back to me soon.)
ttyl, yall

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm so it is that the blog seems less active. well i do not see you all as often as you see eachother. perhaps you all could keep me posted some other way?