Friday, September 12, 2008

lalalalalalalalala....

I realized something today...The blog is very boring. But mainly because school is boring. And work is boring. And then I realized that I've died. As in, because of my fear of internet dial up, I haven't been on AT ALL.
So I have a sekrit. Yes, it isnt spelled that way. We all talk like we dont see each other (Sophie excluded because she is being awesome in Germany and we are having soph withdrawl). It makes me sad, even though it kinda cracks me up. In a strange way. Where is the randomness? Where is the eggo waffle stalking and mandarin orange eating? WHERE IS THE KID WITH THE UNDERWEAR ON HIS HEAD DANCING THE CHA CHA SLIDE?!?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lauren, randomness i best created at PARTIES not on blogs. i suggest we all come up with some time to get together. i know what you mean though, and im sorry we all are boring you