Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A couple things

So I havent posted in a while. Here's some babbling about the past few days.

1.) RevGen: AHHH! It was A M A Z I N G! I have this intense addiction to Skillet now. I've had the CD on repeat. I'm still listening to it. Creepy right? Yeah next time (if there is a next time, i hope there is) I'll know all the words. I hate going to a concert where i dont know all the songs. TobyMac was the only one i knew that well. I've been listening to Kutless too but not as much as Skillet.
Surprisingly and thankfully I didnt have nightmares about Flyleaf's bass player even though SOMEONE put some very disturbing images in my head! (Joe!)
Yay! I got to talk to Sophie on the phone!
And we got to see peoples from school that i hadnt seen all summer!
Yum, giant breadstick.

It was a very good day!

But now my face is peeling from the sunburn. I'm gonna be peely going back to school ewwww.

2.) Guess what i did Sunday!!!
I went to see The Rocker! Wooooo! And it actually didnt suck as bad as i thought it would be! yes! I mean, it wasnt funny and there were parts that made me wince and want to cover my brother's ears but it was ok. there were two things that made it bearable. 1. Teddy Geiger. 2. The drummer dude "Fish" actually had a personality aside from being completely insane and a wild party animal. He's very good with the kids in the band. My favorite part was when Curtis (Teddy) was all depressed because they couldnt get a gig and Fish took him for a car ride and blasted their music. it was nice.
And you know what else is nice? Teddy Geiger played an emo kid. and let me tell you, he makes a HOT emo kid!!! *drool* He had a few bad*** scenes which were pretty awesome. Like when he totally told off the band's jerky manager.
the end of the movie was so corny. and you know how i love corny.
Ahh... ;-)

1 comment:

Sophie said...

Teddy-Curtis, haha!