Friday, September 5, 2008

CD/party/package

ok guys i know beth mentioned this, idk if any of the rest of you (george and soph particularly) would want me to burn a cd with new music if your collections getting stale :P
i got punk, indie, alternative, classic rock, electronic, gothic, metal, hardcore, 60's, pop/rock, and a load of other stuff, so dont hsitate to ask if your still interested.

Lauren PARTY!
(just not the weekend of the twentieth) well actually im not stopping you just wont be able to be there then lol.

Soph you will be getting a package from me and madison sometime after we finish it if you want anything particular just let me know.

oh yeah and madison and megan are almost in the band, just gotta talk to brandon about it

cya guys (girls, vegetables, robots, etc.)
joe

3 comments:

Sophie said...

That sounds very awesome. Since apparently you're like my astronomic twin or something, I totally trust you to choose music I like...

Beth said...

um, robots?
cds!!! yay!! im totally up for new stuff...w/e u feel like persuading me 2 listen 2.
o, and btw...have u started reading breaking dawn yet? or someone in ur household, at least? ive got madison's permission to beat u up if u havent. of course she may rescend that at some point, she would do something like that...

George said...

Ooh! Ooh! Make me a CD! You probably have a good idea of what i like. I told you what songs i liked of of the cd u made for madison. And i want to expand my taste in music so... surprise me