Saturday, September 13, 2008

Slightly less boring than school

I have something I need you guys' help with.

I've been talking to my parents and they want me to decide what i'm doing for my birthday. i didn't even know i was having a party until yesterday. anyway, they said some possible ideas could be to rent a place and have a dance-type thing where i can invite everyone i know OR to rent a limo and take only my closest friends to see a show in Atlantic City or Philly (sorry, no New York).
As much as i like the dance idea, i dont think i'd be able to get enough people to come.
If i'm having my party this year (as apposed to the beginning of 2009), possible dates are either the weekend before Thanksgiving break or the weekend before Christmas break.

So, I really need you guys' opinions on these plans. let me know what you think of the party choices i have right now or give me some new ideas that i could mention to my parents. also, what do you think of the possible dates?
Help me out here guys, you know how INDECISIVE i am!!!

6 comments:

Madison Gray said...

I really like the party ideas. They sound awesome. If you had the damce party I'm sure we can invite enough people. I mean really you know a lot of people plus everyone else knows people that know you so we could invite them. EIther sounds amazing. I really like the ideas. It kinda makes me wish I was still having a really big birthday. Seeing Sophie is going to be worth it though.
Either weekend sounds good to me. I think Thankdsgiving one might be better though. Just a suggestion. I mean both will work out very well for me at least.

Anonymous said...

hmm you know how much i love dances (not) but im just one wet blanket amongst the dry cleaning, so to speak. i think the limo idea would be awesome though. or have you thought of a two day party over thanksgiving or christmas break?like have a huge party the night then a sleepover, then the next day have just close friend stay untill late that night yknow?
bah long response. sorry :)

Kaitlyn said...

Lauren and I are both team limo. Lauren told me to remind you about the pumpkin smashing incident that shows us how inviting people we don't know personally is a bad idea.

Beth said...

i think either would be awesome. about the pumpkin smashing incident- well, the letting ppl invite others was only for a few ppl who would wanna bring their bf, or something, like kathleen bringing g's old friend's from middle...like, as i understood it, u wouldnt say that 2 everyone, only 2 ppl who would invite ppl that were wanted there. ugh...m i making any sense?
anyway, i agree w/ joe about the weekend...the closer u cut it 2 xmas, the more busy ppl will be. tho i guess ppl might b away 4 thxgiving 2...a 2 day party would be fun, but might be difficult w/ the co-ed thing. i mean, i might not be allowed 2 go 2 that...

Anonymous said...

no i wouldnt stay over night. i could get there the nxt day or something. im not trying to intrude on you guys's awesome partyness. dont worry abut that

Lauren! said...

yay! PARTY!!!!! hahahaha