Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Because i just need to rant...

I don't know if anyone will even read this, it's true, the blog has become rather comatose. Sometimes i wish for the way it was last year...when i knew u were all there. now none of u are...and it's not like anyone else is, either, except maybe dylan and sometimes george. (not your fault, of course, its not like ive been there either... it's really all of our faults, to be honest) it's become a lot more rare for me to talk about things that matter to me. im worried thats because less things have been mattering to me. i dont feel particularly strongly for much of anything. i have trouble keeping track of people in school...not that i dont know who's who, just what's going on with everyone. i've become really introverted or something... and i just can't see where anything is going. wintry apathy, maybe. i miss you all, in my own way. and i know my short little rant here didn't do much for me, and probably has done nothing for anyone else, but o well. it's written, and i wont take it back. not this time.

No comments: