Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ooh...

I FREAKING LOVE YOU GUYS!
I feel bad, because I havent been online for about a month. (ooer) And I just read all the old blog posts that I missed. Beth, root canal needles sound extremely painful. And smoking teeth (ewwww) sound so weirdly unpleasant. Oh, and I am always there if you need me. I am budda. Not that I'm a fat guy with large earlobes, but I mean that I...actually idk what I meant with that, lol. Anyway, I will kick ass, hug, or happy dance with any amoeba member whenever asked. (I loves me a good dance) Soph, I AM SO HAPPY YOU SAW TWILIGHT EVEN THOUGH ROBERT DIDNT HAVE ANY CHARACTER OTHER THAN THE STEREOTYPICAL "HEY IM A RANDOM HOT GUY THAT CAN JUMP OUT OF TREES AND EAT BEAR TOES" FOR THE FIRST HALF OF THE MOVIE. Kaiti, I know exactly what you mean with the dvd seasons. I tried to watch doctor who on BBC America, and freaked at the fact that there were commercials, and that I had to wait till next week for the next episode.

No comments: