Sunday, January 18, 2009

Twilight

was awesome. I really, really liked it (to my own surprise). Although i still think that Rob Pattinson is somewhat dumb and only starts getting edwardy in the second half of the movie, and Carlisle is just a joke, I LOVE most all the side characters. Forks, the highschool, bella's house and family - it totally fit and it so so so much reminded me of cape may, which is probably hard to understand from the cape may perspective, but makes total sense from the Berlin perspective. thank god I found a theatre that played the original version, cause that way I watched it in a room filled with American teenagers, which is definitely a different experience than watching it with germans. we had the whole giggling and clapping thing going on, while in a german theatre it probably would have been just like watching any other movie. Gibson liked it too.
oh, and Joe, Madison: When you move to washington i am very intent on visiting you - it looks so gorgeous!

No comments: