Friday, January 23, 2009

I have decleared I want to ramble because I can and most won't read this anyway.

Everyone is going away this weekend and I am home. With nothing to do at all. Which I kind of a good thing seeing that I have been sick. Which in turns leads to my conclusion. Friday Night (tonight) I am going to hang around the house watching nonstop Charmed.

I have to admit I NEVER liked Charmed before my friend Katie tried to get me into it when it was still on the WB, which no longer exist. I am now really into it. I spent my whole summer every morning and afternoon watching Charmed and everyday after school I catch two episodes.

Now I have a problem some people may know about but I don't like watching Television series and waiting each week for an episode when I can buy it on DVD. This problem started when my father got Buffy The Vampire Slayer on DVD. My best friend of the time and I watched every episode and I was in awe that I didn't have to wait or have commercials. Then I started buying Gilmore Girls on DVD, which then lead to Doctor Who on DVD. And Gossip Girl and now Charmed. Seriously I have very expensive addictions. The most I have payed is 70 something on Doctor Who because I shop all over and find cheap cheap prices.

2 comments:

Keri Mikulski said...

I with you on watching a series on DVD. So much better then waiting..

Feel better soon!

George said...

i read everything on this blog, duh!
and i still think we should have a tv-on-dvd marathon day though i dont have much to contribute to that ;-)