Thursday, January 1, 2009

This Blog

Is dying and it's dying quick. It hasn't even been a year and everyone is hardly posting other then Sophie and I. I am going to keep posting on here though because I find it fun. I post on my personal blog more but I still post on here.

For Christmas I received Prince Caspian. as most of you know I have a obsession with The Chronicles of Narnia and C.S. Lewis. My mother bought the movie for me and I have been watching it like crazy. Unlike some kids I didn't read the books much when I was younger. I hardly read a lot when I was younger because I was off on adventure outside but I picked up the books when I was in Cape Christian and I became addicted. I would have really liked to see them make a movie for The Horse and His Boy but it would have been to complicated for them to do. Prince Caspain was not like the first one which seemed more like you were reading a book but it still was very close to being just a good. C.S. Lewis has been one of my favorite authors for a while, note I like him enough to write a five page paper on him, and seeing his story become movies is wonder I think.

Keeping up with this blog is not that hard really I don't care what gets posted. I just rambled on about a children's series that I love. I just don't want to see this blog die. I guess I post on here more because I don't see everyone as much as I use to where some of you see each other more often. Even if it just becomes me posting on here I am fine with that I guess. the Amoeba will not die.

2 comments:

Keri Mikulski said...

Happy New Year! ;)

George said...

great post! thanks for keeping it positive, i know what you mean!