Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ahh!

Okay, instead of posting a gazillion comments on ppl's posts, ill just answer in a whole new post...

1. You're welcome, Sophie.

2. I'm sorry, but Twilight is geeky. Emo kids can be geeky too.

3. I really want to go to the army of freshman concert!

4. I also have no life but it's because all you other ppl do and your lives apparently dont include me!

5. WHY THE HECK WILL NO ONE ANSWER ME WHEN I CALL AND TEXT YOU 17 TIMES?!?!?!

6. I wanted to have a sleepover tomorrow but since no one will answer me, it'll probably just be me, kaity and kaiti. I'm begging you, please call me back!

7. I miss everyone soo much!


Lots of love,
George

5 comments:

Sophie said...

About number two... Obsessing with twilight is really not geeky. I happen to know that all the popular girls/ cheerleaders / future prom queens do, too. Even those, who I always thought to be illiterate. They would probably throw pom-pons or something at u, if they heard u calling twihards geeky...

Sophie said...

well, at least the Popular Girls at middle. I dont know about tech or the rest of the world

George said...

haha, okay, thanks for clearing that up!

Lauren! said...

Why so negative? You are too part of my life...and not in the totally creepy way that that just sounded.

Love ya! (Once again in a non-creepy way)

George said...

lol love u too!