Thursday, July 17, 2008

More fun library stuff...

1.) The writing workshop for next week is going to be on monday, same time (6:00). We're going to be working on putting together ideas and starts for the pieces we're all working on or beginning. Come!!!

2.) Yoga. Starting the 30th at 3:45. Madison, Lauren, Kaiti, and I are all signed up. People should sign up. if not for a love of yoga, then to watch me make a complete fool of myself!

3.) There is an awesome contest on the library teen blog where you can win a free copy of Breaking Dawn! Omg! ;-) Check it out... if someone else doesn't get to it first...

4.) I just want to thank those wonderful ppl who came to visit me in the library. (or maybe you just went to the library and happened to know i was there... either way... it makes me feel special so don't ruin it.)




P.S. I can write in yellow on this new background! Yay! ;-)

3 comments:

Keri Mikulski said...

Have fun at Yoga.. See you Monday! :)

George said...

Yoga will be very interesting...
I'm not flexible in any part of my body! ;-)

Beth said...

haha, of course we came 2 c u!!! had to do other stuff 2, but i mean, if u hadnt been there we wouldve gone back 2 my house. :-P