Sunday, July 13, 2008

Giggles?

At the end of some songs on the Parselmouths cd you can hear Kristina giggling. It's kind of funny. Or you hear her said hello to somebody. My mom has been burning copies for those who are worthy. I will be checking the mail everyday until I get my shirts and Lauren's cds. The moaning myrtles and her solo cd.

I have been reading the magazine over and over again. And Robert just keeps getting hotter. Lauren can we share him? Please. I like the idea of locking us in a padded room with the books and the movie. just I NEED Harry Potter in there.

I think I am going to go with the idea Keri said about writing a story about the boy out there that loves Harry Potter as much as I do.

2 comments:

George said...

Yes! Write it! ;-)

Keri Mikulski said...

I'm excited to read it. :) See you tomorrow.