Friday, July 11, 2008

Obsessing

Ok, here's how bad it gets with the Twilight obsessing. I was rereading it the other day (trying to get through all 3 before Breaking Dawn) and I had just passed the Port Angeles scene. Remember the morning when Edward picks Bella up for school, and Jess asks her questions all morning? One of her questions was "Has he kissed you?" Bella said no. The next quesiton was "Do you think Saturday..." Bella said "I really think not." That was a conversation Edward was listening in on. That Saturday he kissed her. Was that maybe thanks to Jess? haha, interesting thought. And yes, those quotes did come straight from my head.
Btw, u should all check Steph Meyer's site.
anyway...I will no longer be posting in itallics, it bothers me, this is my new font. Similar to the old one.
Today is my day off. I got up for swim practice at 6am, my bedroom is being recarpeted and I am sporadically helping, and I need to write a 500 word story titled "The Window" by tuesday which is half done, 3/4 imiagined and already over twice as long as it can be. Urgh. I'll be working from tomorrow til Tuesday I think, I get off 7:30/8ish on Saturday, so i can't come to Kaiti's party party but ill try to stop by afterwards to hang for a lil bit, maybe sleep over depending on what time I have to work Sunday, and drop off a couple things. So to everyone, I'll see you then!
~byeee~

8 comments:

Sophie said...

aaah! Robert looks awful and cheap on the magazine cover!! What did they do with his pretty hair?! It makes me wanna cry. I am going to check out the other stuff now

Sophie said...

There are sequels to the Host!! OMG!!

Sophie said...

Summer House!! Aaah! Beth aren't you glad now that I left you "Princess Academy?

Sorry, I got a little excited over the articles...

George said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
George said...

beth, im sending you an angry e-mail. its about something you just said.

Beth said...

no idea wat u meant about summer house...ill get around 2 it sometime ;-)

Sophie said...

stephenie said she's writing on a ghost story called Summer House... that's one busy woman...

Anonymous said...

you, my friend, may have been affected even more than dear madison, who has been losing her sanity ever since she first read twilight. no. idk she lost it when it came to teddy geiger. she's been losing it all along. ok. forget that. madison definitely beats you when it comes to being crazed... BUT all of you (meaning the entire ameoba) needs to realize that this is only a book. that these characters don't really exist or have feelings or thoughts. goodness gravy. maybe stephanie meyer thought of this whole theory, of edward listening in and such and it is a good theory, but maybe she just thought that people would like to read something romantic like edward and bella kissing in the woods. idk. as i said in one of my previous comments: i'm going to become a psychologist and start an organization "TA" or "Twilight-oholics Anonymous" please, all of you. come see me about this, so you don't end up in the looney house. ok? it's gonna be alright. don't you worry. we're going to take care of this. ok. i love you all.

~Kathleen