Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What a day....

So my day today started at 4am. i got 5 hours of sleep last night, before waking up and realizing it was hard enough trying to fall asleep the first time, and I shouldn't bother yet again. So i wrote for my class, because for some reason i tend to think im oh-so-eloquent at dawn. reread what i wrote, it's rather crappy, but at least it's a start. then all day i "baby-sat" a 20 year old who speaks very little english. we went to the water park. more fun with americans, Pinar was absolutely uninterested in any white boys. not that I like only white boys, but i prefer ones that speak english (as opposed to Turkish, of which I can say 3 words- hello, which is marhabar, thanks, which is sounds like sow, and twilight or darkish, which is alucakaranlik, i think). the overly helpful maybe puerto rican boy was at the $10 store again, but i blew him off and he only asked if he could help me 2 or 3 times. i wanted 2 buy a shirt, but it was 2 small. then i got home, went 2 guitar lesson which was mostly taken up by my teacher talking to a rather macabre french exchange student on the phone. i talked 2 my teacher about the AOF concert, and she said she'll give me a free large T-shirt, design of my choice :-D.
and i now should go to my class (online) since it is the first live session starting in 7 minutes...
wish i could share my hectic life with u guys more :-(. online interactions leave so much out...
o, btw, anyone have a say about the BD quote of the day? bachelor party...argh...
and lauren, LOVE the new layout!! its prettyful. shocked me when i first logged on, had to re-orient myself, haha
see yall sometime...

2 comments: