Saturday, July 19, 2008

stuffy stuff

I made a new video!! Weeee! I have to work on making them shorter, though. This one is nearly as long as the last one. Hope you guys can endure that. It starts on a demonstration I went to today against a local group of nazis. (Yes Lauren, I took your picture with me and growled at them for you.) It was very cool. Not just the fact that I was doing something morally awesome, which I haven't been able to do in a year, but I also met a lot of old friends and that was really great. Because I haven't been having a very active social life lately. To be honest, I kind of feel like an island. Yay for islands, i love the ocean!

Lauren, I commented on every single one of your posts, expect for the ones that already had comments. Your invisible glowing in the dark readers are gonna think I'm stalking you. Also, i'm proud to announce that the works on my blog are progresssing (Which, if u start from zero, is not hard to achieve). Sometime soon I will officially open it. So that in the unlikely case that u want to hear me rambling on about stupid stuff that I consider unworthy of this blog, you have a place to go.

Joe, I'll leave the house tomorrow at 7 - 7:30 pm my time and 1 - 1:30pm yours. But I'll probably be home all day before that, cause I'm a couchpotatoe like that. Just in case you still want to call me.

I digitalized old tapes of us today. It was very funny... and a little sad. I'll try to load some of the stuff up some time. And maybe make a collage, if I feel really artsy and find the time

Something of great historical importance has happened while I wrote this post. The Amoeba has an official youtube channel! It's right here. To get the password, just contact either George, Lauren or me privately. I will try to upload some of the stuff I just mentioned there. Tomorrow, probably.

There's a Jason Mraz concert!! On a thursday , the 2nd of october! i was going to die out of dissapointment, because Jason Mraz may very well be my favorite pop-artist (if you dont count the beatles as pop. which you probably should. but then Jason Mraz wouldnt be my #1 anymore. so don't). But on the typical thursday in october, I'll be in boarding school. Then I realized: The 3rd of Otober is national holiday, so I'll probably get home thursday afternoon! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!! This is one of those few occasions where i just love my country. George, without you i would have never known Jason! You probably put it on my playlist cause u thought i might like it... and I LOOVE it. and you. Thanks so much!!


Congratulations, you got to the end of my way-too-long-chain post. As reward you get a video! Enjoy. (And YES, the first part is sideways.) (For those of you with weak stomachs: The video includes scenes of me shoving thing that may or may not be eatable in my mouth. So beware) And NOW you get to enjoy. If you can call it that.

oh god. I do not know, why there are THREE of these. Sorry. Can't change it

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok il call you sometime in the morning for me, that means, erm, sometime in the afternoon for you. il watch your videos as soon as i get a chance i aint on the right compooter

April Appendix said...

Aha omgosh. The clip of you in the end just eating the food cracked me up. The retarded poptarts are my favorite though. I miss you


ps. Your cat is way cute, reminds me of my cats

Sophie said...

Miss you too, April!

Anonymous said...

oh my...... I LOVE MANGO JUICE! i miss you, ugh. ok next summer me madison my dad and whoever else is going (those are the only ones who have expressed interest) are going to stalk you in germany and stay in your house while we tour berlin, then get some tips from you and your family and then visit the rest of the country

Sophie said...

ohmygodohmygodohmygod! You are like the first person I've met, who even knows that you can consume mangos in juice-form! I actually always thought, that the juice-company only produved it cause I buy like 20 bottles a week... And I'm all for the stalking! And the running around berlin yelling 'grabstein'