Saturday, July 19, 2008

Maybe...

So i was thinking today, we all can't see each other cuzz were too busy making $$ at our summer jobs. whats the point of making all that $$ if u never get the chance to spend it? ;-)
so i am proposing (for the girls, joe isnt really expected to get excited about this) a mall run, up to the Hamilton Mall or Shore Mall or one of those. It's been a while, and i for one still need to replenish my wardrobe for when I start at Tech. I'm sure none of u would mind coming along ;-).
so...my days off are wednesday, thursday, and friday usually. My mom has off work thursday and possibly friday, i believe, so shes willing to drive 4 of us one of those days, preferably thursday. if any of u can/ want to come...
pls tell me ur schedules 4 work, if u have a steady one, itll make planning attempts so much easier :-(.

3 comments:

George said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! MUST! GO! SHOPPING!!! ;-) it's like you read my mind or something.

Beth said...

ok, update. thursday i am working, cuz a certain infamous coworker has decided she wants 2 days off this week. friday? maybe?

George said...

friday sounds good to me!