Thursday, July 10, 2008

You guys ready for Earth Shattering news?

Guess What I did tonight? I ate a whole bunch of messy Mexican food in front of Joe. It was kinda hard because mom kept embarassing me, but you know that is her job. There is a small chance Joe won't be able to go campign with me in August so I wanted to know if any one was interested just in case he can't come. It is for a week in Virginia at this place called Cherrystone. Lauren don't forget to bring that book over Kaiti's house on Saturday. Sophie I miss you. I might be coming over next summer, be warned. Oh i promised i would inform you Sophie on Joe and i news so here it goes, Joe and i are actually starting to worry about college, because we want to be close to each other, but he has a two year head start on me, but I'll have about 30 to 50 college credits so i have no clue where that leaves us. Anyway i love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madison

3 comments:

Beth said...

yay for tacos!

Kaitlyn said...

I WANT JOES SPOT IF HE CAN'T GO! YOU KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE TALKED ABOUT THAT MONDAY NIGHT!

George said...

I would looove to go camping with you but I'm guessing by this time you've already found someone. :'-(