Friday, July 18, 2008

Funny Looks

I have been managing to gets those strange, what-the-heck-are-you-cuz-its-definitely-not-normal looks frequently....

1) Shopping at the boardwalk and my friend got a ring stuck on her finger. Anyone whos gone jewelry shopping with me knows I have some experience in this subject. I asked the foreign teenage boys behind the counter for windex, because it would help make her finger slippery and get the ring off. They thought I was going OCD. Tho I think they were very impressed when it actually worked ;-).

2) My cousin's IN-CRED-I-BLY cute "friend" Mike, who my mother introduced to me while I was chowing down on a turkey leg. I'm sorta hoping he likes girls who like meat...and isnt my cousin's sometimes-bf i've heard about...and will be there again today...tho all those things are probably very unlikely.

well, that's all i have to say for now. and to those (nonexistant) outsider readers, I am not insane so much that i should be locked up. I promise. No matter what Kathleen says.

No comments: