Friday, July 18, 2008

More Videos!

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810010670/trailer

WATCH IT!! It's the same trailer they used for that clip on ET, but this is complete and u hear the actors (*sigh*) insted of some random anchorman. It's awesome. I nearly fainted.


I'm glad you liked my randomly videotaped outburst of dorkiness. I'm gonna make updates very soon, I just haven't decided on topics yet... It's either german junkfood or some major fix-bothering... Also it would be really amazing if people who have some kind of camera could make videos, too. A photocamera works just fine for youtube. Just so we could, you know, keep track , get to know different sides of each other... it would be fun. Just putting that out there.


kaiti!! Survivalpackage weeeeeeeeee!! but you know that shipping stuff is pretty expensive, right? Don't go broke because of some weird german girl... And congratulations to your winning Breaking Dawn! I can cope. It actually makes me feel pretty special - I'm the only one who'll get to wait. I mean, when you are already long done with the book and have to put up with everyday life and not-as-good-as-Stephenie-Meyer books, I'll still be totally caught up in the awesomeness of Breaking Dawn!! Yay!

öü! ßßßßßßß߀! ÄÄÄ,

Soph


P.S:


I made pasta with a friend! We didn't know where to put it, so we hang it on a laundry-hanging-thing.....

6 comments:

George said...

Don't worry, we're all contributing to the survival package so kaiti won't go broke all by herself! And by the way, does anyone else feel the need to jump up and down every time they watch that trailer or is it just me?

Sophie said...

oh, believe me: It's not just you...

Kaitlyn said...

Yeah Sophie. Plus I am working now and have money. =] Plus there are a few American things you don't have to keep you sane. My mom is all for letting me send you a package. Sophie we love you and miss you so we send you things.

You will be in aw of awesome when you read it.

Oi you guys and the trailer. I have only watch it once so proud of myself.

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh madison and i were like wwhhhyyy cant sophie have stayed longer, or us gotten to know her really well like, in september!!?!
anyway, can i call like sunday or something? i dont seem to have enough will power to write down a hugemongous email

Sophie said...

Wee! Love you too, kaiti!!!Where are u working?
Sunday would be great. Same with the email, lol. I've been very writing-lazy, lately

Sophie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.