Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Again, from Beth

So the book fair came to my school this week...I was considering buying the same book I got Georgie for xmas, but i decided not to...instead i bought a couple of other books (one is about a vampire i think...it was sorta unclear, but tis called the vampire plagues...) the one im reading now is about a guy with a wing. yes, only one. its pretty good so far...its called birdwing. anyone know it? and the other one is called Poison...and im sure u guys will steal any that u havent read as of yet. considering going back for more too...
god, my feet are killing me. yesterday in science we walked to the marsh, back, to the bay, and back again (my guess is about a mile, but im not good at estimating), and i was wearing heels. And then in gym today they had us walking laps around the field...im gonna avoid shoes for the rest of the day.

No comments: