Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ice Cream = April Happy

Now since Lauren brought up the ice cream deal I thought I would talk about how Marion , Pawls mommy, wanted a banana split last night while we were eating steak Pawl had cooked. So she made it out of her way to go get banana splits. We went to Rainbow Ice Cream Palace. Though, we did not get our banana splits, I got coffee ice cream, with oreo's, whipped cream, and a cherry. And may also add that this sundae was amazing =D

Kaiti, about the rant, I totally agree, why did they have to change them I mean come on, do they think this is funny or something? I couldn't watch adult swim last night even though I knew it was on channel 77. I still couldn't watch it because my tv skipped from 75 to 78. So I dealt with watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding and The Wedding Singer. Which I also liked. But my channels weren't blurry? Maybe something is up with your cable going into the tv.

~April The Turtle~

Phycodillic Peace Sign

No comments: