Friday, April 11, 2008

Twilight Prom?

Thats amazing!

Twilight fixation posted a new blog today about a Twilight prom in Duxbury MA. Thats amazing. Very very amazing. I say we all pack our bags and head to MA the weekend of May 10th and go. Im serious too. Aha. If only our parents would let us. Maybe we should have our own. With people and stuff. I dont know. Aha just spitting out ideas. Well not really spitting. But typing.

Currently I am learning 2 new songs on my three guitars; Hailey, V, and Alice. Yes I name my guitars. I know thats kinda dorky, but hey thats just me, yah know? The two new current songs are "Tearing up my heart" by N*SYNC and "Happy Together" by the Turtles. How amazing is that Lauren? Our song. Aha. Any suggestions?

Im serious about this. I really want to go on American idol. And sing. And see where it takes me. I know I may not be that good. I just want to see if I could get to Hollywood week or not. =D and if that doesnt work out. I want to make a band. That way we could all have a band, and we could be hardcore like "Rawwwr" and stuffs.

Since everyone kinda picked out what they want to be, Lauren being a pinecone, and George being a fishy. I want to be a turtle. Yes, thats right, a turtle. I am the turtle of all turtles.

Just A Jewish Turtle

~April~

Turtle

No comments: