Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Things will get better now

Ok, first i want to start out by saying I love April, i seriously want to steal that picture and put it on my myspace!!! ;-)

And also, i know i've been really angry and (insert yucky word here) lately and i want to APOLOGIZE LOTS AND LOTS! Next time i get like that, Kaiti has permission (no, i command her) to smack me! If you're wondering why i'm changing my mind so suddenly, it's partially because of youth group. it made me feel ashamed of myself. there shall be no dropping bad words from me anymore. (if i do, once again, Kaiti, smack me) and i wont let myself get as angry. ive learned a lot out of this... more than i learn from geometry class...
so i suppose that's all

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE

<3 George

No comments: