Friday, April 25, 2008

Juno

So we watched Juno last night. And I decided I love the soundtrack. It's completely random and the kind of thing Lauren would usually love, but I sorta claimed it this time ;-) So i looked it up, cuz everyone was saying it would probably only be on itunes or something, but apparently it's this huge selling album, and I'm fairly sure it'll be on cd. I'm buying it. Dw, I'll let everyone borrow it to put on their ipods. But next time I go to the mall or something, I'll get it so long as I have enough $$ on me.
I have an odd taste in music, I'll admit...depending on my mood, my favorite type is occasionally classic rock, and I know all the words to all these old rock songs none of u probably know. Unless u were raised on it like i was.

1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

Did you try looking up Kimya Dawson, or the moldy peaches. Those are on itunes last time I looked. Some you have to buy the sound track for.

I know that most of the songs sang by a girl is Kimya Dawson from the moldy peaches.