Friday, April 11, 2008

Twilight Revelations

Whuiiiii!! Let me introduce myself, cause apparently everybody else did that... I'm Sophie (or Soph) and I like to wave at things.
I am really scared to say that because all of you will probably beat me up, but nevertheless: after rereading Twilight for the first time after 8 months I just gotta say that Bella (deep breath) - is a total jerk. In the beginning of Twilight everybody in Forks is really nice to her, but she doesn't appreciate it AT ALL. She thinks these arrogant things about the people she hangs out with in school, but she doesn't have enough integrity to tell them or just keep away from them. And don't argue that she has a lot of stress because she just moved from Phoenix - I kinda know how it is to leave home and go live somewhere else. And she can at least stay in the same country.
So yeah, I decided I don't like Bella. She is arrogant and apparently one of these people who think the are too awesome to be friendly to other people. No human is good enough for her, literally. You don't really notice her mean-ness when she is around Edward or Jacob though. Edward is still amazing of course! And the book is too. It's just the main character.
Oh, that reminds me: i was reading twilight in the middle of the hallway today and this random girl who's extremely shy normally, walks up to me and says "THIS BOOK KICKS ASS!" and walks away.
DFTBA, Sophie

P.S.: Don't hate me! Please!
P.P.S: By the way, I'm German

2 comments:

Lauren! said...

Soph

I totally agree 100% with you

She is very arrogant.

Very very arrogant.

~April~

Lauren! said...

Omg, that's hilarious! Don't you love how random ppl will talk to you if they see that u like Twilight? It's amazing!

~George~