Friday, April 11, 2008

Apparently I'm in Demand... ;-)

So here's a George post. Let me introduce myself: I am a fish. And that's all you need to know...

Anyway, Kaiti and Lauren were beating me up at the science fair today because I wasn't posting. And Andi and I created a new race... but that's another story! Speaking of science fair, I won first place in my division! Yay! I was extremely surprised... Anyway, today was really awesome because we got to wander around for periods 2 and 3. Lauren and I were wandering in each other's shoes. And whenever someone would ask, "Why are you wearing two different shoes?" we would simply reply, "Well why aren't you?" Roxanne: "I don't know. I guess I'm not cool enough."

Just a random fact that I pride myself on: I started the Twilight obsession within the Amoeba. Thank you very much, I am amazing. ;-)

And I also happen to have a map of the realm of Narnia...

~George~

*swims away*

1 comment:

Andi said...

Yay the race of dot fingers!!!!
It's all because of my randomness in history. we should write a book called "what to do in history class" haha