Monday, April 21, 2008

I am so blah

Okay, I hate people. You want to know why I hate people. People think its okay to talk about your best friend in front of you and trash them. Well that is so not okay. I will not stand for it. You know what if peopel don't like my friends they can piss off and kiss my butt becasue I love you guys more then any stupid person in the world.

Sophie are you still looking for some people to come help you before prom Saturday? I am open for help if you want my support. Just post if you want me too.

And I know there is some drama going on here. And I think we all just need to get along. I love you all. And your all my friends.

All you need is hugs. Now lets hug and make up and get over all the drama. And look at Robert.
Robert PattinsonRobert Pattinson - Ani - 001Robert Pattinson

No comments: