Monday, April 21, 2008

Beth

I dont care how slow your computer is. Sign in on your own because its getting really annoying. And no one likes it. So sign in under your own user! [[By the way, it doesnt matter if you use your moms computer or not its called NOT SAVING THE LOGIN IN PASSWORD SO IT DOESNT AUTOMATICALLY SIGN YOU IN.]]

Another dispute has come to my attention. People need to start being nice to one another because it all comes back to me, and im the only one who says something about. So listen up and listen good. Stop being mean because im sick of it! Im not going to say any names or anything but you guys need to stop fighting and stop saying mean things. I dont care if your in a crappy mood, or if your on your period, or your love life isnt going your way, OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT FOR THAT MATTER. BE NICE. Im sick of everyone coming to me to post blogs about the situations.

Now im the bitch because I had to come out and say this stuff.

April

1 comment:

Beth said...

it's not me that leaves my blog signed in, that would be sophie. so go take that little argument 2 her. and a little fyi- ur the only one that cares. the only difference is a little tiny font name at the bottom. i say in the post who i am, so i really dont see why u bother 2 look at the bottom when ive already said who i am. plus my font is completely different from anyone elses. it should be pretty obvious when its me. i make sure of that, at least.