Friday, April 11, 2008

Revelations of Randomness

So i was thinking...maybe we should have a limited amount of posts in one day. just so everyone can keep up ;-). 2 a day each? That seems fair...Anyway...the other day I was sitting on the bus trying not to be completely bored and yet not talk to my friend who was angry with me...and Soph was readin Twilight, so i started thinking about this fanfic I read once, and the vampires happened to weigh about a ton for some reason. So i was trying to figure out how you could tell, since it never mentions it in the books, and the obvious answer of weighing them wasn't immediately thought of. So i started to picture Bella picking up Edward...and for some reason that led to thinking of how they would weigh different on the moon, because of gravity (I think we'd been talking about it in math class...) So then I realized...If a vampire went to the moon...they wouldn't need all that extra gear cuz they don't have to breathe. so...they could find out what the moon SMELLS like! If I was a vampire, it would be my hypothetical life's ambition to A) go to the moon and see if it smells like cheese and maybe Mars...maybe Venus too, only that would probably smell pretty bad... and B) to swim very deeply down into the ocean. And go skydiving. But I want to do that in my human life...

1 comment:

Lauren! said...

I so totally believe this is Beth

Beth your AMAZING

My brain couldnt like hold that information

~April~