Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Still Beth

I'm sorta bored, okay?!
I was reading the full cast of the twilight movie (they released it 3 days ago, it's on the site), and two of the characters they cast were Waylon Forge and Mr. Molina. Anyone have any idea who the Hell these guys are? I'm guessin Mr. Molina is just some teacher, but Waylon Forge? Do they really have to make up characters for movies? or am I just being really stupid and forgetting some people in the book? I think i would remember a Waylon Forge...

Dont u just hate mechanical telemarketers? especially the ones u have to yell at for a minute before they start talking. I start talking as soon as I answer the phone- well i say hello at least. I dont want to have to shout it a few times before being answered by an automatic voice. Why not just hang up after the first two shouts, you ask? good question...haha.
(in case u hadnt figured it out, one just called me. I dislike answering the phone while on the computer...but i usually do anyway.)

No comments: