Saturday, April 26, 2008

Prom

Was amazing last night, you guys should have seen the set up, it was so magical, I hope our senior prom is just as amazing as it was last night. It was beautiful.

After-Prom was nice too. Even though me and Madison had to leave around 11pm because I had gotten sick. I feel so bad though. Ive been sick for the past week. And it really caught up with me last night. Sorry Madison.

So im guessing everyones cool with me being bisexual cause no one has posted anything about it so, cool XD. Thanks for understanding.

Beth, aha I forgive you for not liking to talk over the phone, I dont like too either sometimes.

~The Turtle~

3 comments:

Stickboy said...

I will neva go to prom hahahahah btw go stand on a fish haha

Stickboy said...

Its Pretty Cool with me that your bi it doesnt bother me i respect it you should e-mail me so we could chat sometime, o btw i told you to stand on a fish cuz it said sumthin bout it in your profile haha and i see you updated it so you play guitar now hahaha c ya!

Stickboy said...

Just to let you kn, i was reading your blog and its filled with mad drama hahahaha its actually entertaining hahaha im a big fan of your blog now... being that im like the only one who comments it hahahaaha anyway, you can check out my blog anytime you want cuz its open to anyone so just check it out once in a while... get your friends to check it out too... im a fashion freak... but that doesnt mean im metro sexual (Some Girl i know thinks im metro but im not)
Peace out and keep ya head up