Saturday, April 12, 2008

Daddy Go To Work

So I woke up this morning from my mom coming in my room asking me about a pipe. Not just any pipe. My pipe. The pipe she had to use for her costume rack for competition last month. Now that I think about it, that place was a amazingly awesome, because it was snowy, and I chased my mom around a jeep 3 times with a snowball in my hand, until I finally threw it in her face. Good times with the mom, I know. Back to this pipe. All I remember is saying to her "I used it to fix my bed sheets." How weird is that? It kinda freaked me out. But she just came back home and asked about it again. And weird enough, I remembered where it was.

Daddy go to work. Today my dad has day shift and he wont wake up. What am I supposed to do? Scream rape just so he can wake up. Or bring out my electric guitar, plug it into the amp, and rock his ears out? 'Cause that would be freaking amazing. I would so totally love to do that. Except I'd be scared that he'd come at me like a ravage bull trying to kill me because I ruined his "Beauty Sleep".

I would still like those amazing suggestions for songs for me to learn on my guitar. Thank you Sophie for correcting me with the "Happy Together" artists. I think that was you. I believe. No one signed it D=

Now I am watching the whores on Rock Of Love II. Has anyone been watching that? There were like two people I did not think were whores.

1. Me and my moms pick ; Amber. She has made it to the final 2. And I am absolutely rooting for her. She is one of my two picks. She did not look like a whore at all. She is actually there for Brett Michaels and me and my mommy see that in her.

2. The other girl I forget her name and it sucks that I cant remember. She was the one who played the guitar amazingly. I really liked her. She was so not a whore because she didnt wear skimpy outfits.

Those are/were my two picks. =D

Now I must go make myself some ramen 'cause im totally hungry for it.

~April the Jewish Turtle~



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Amber

No comments: