Friday, April 11, 2008

Forest Gumps Daddy

So since I am new to this I guess I must introduce myself in the only possible way I can do that. I am April. I am Jew. I am ... Random. I am me.

Thats how easily I can put myself, in of course simplest terms. I believe.

Today was the science fair, and I for one had NO FUN WHAT-SO-EVER. Mr. Kurtz is evil and Im Sure I can prevail from what he said to me but, he did not need to be so rude. I mean come on Mr. Kurtz, to make friends you need to be nice! Not some evil jerk from the land of Zorkon. [[Yes I just made that up]]. The only thing good about today at school was switching shoes with everyone and spreading around foot fungus.

Now I named this Forrest Gumps Daddy because I still wonder what happened to him. He went away on vacation, and NEVER CAME BACK. I mean what kind of vacation is that. I still still wonder about this ever since the first time I layed eyes on that movie. And it bugs me that he never came back.

~April~

forrest gump

1 comment:

Lauren! said...

FINALLY somebody comprehends one of the biggest mysteries in film-history. - Sophie